Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Elizabeth




I can hardly believe that Elizabeth and Ri are now 6 years old! Ri was excited for Elizabeth to turn 6. He loved being older then her, but true to his character.. he was excited for her. We don't have special plans; no birthday party and... in fact... I have to leave in a few hours and won't even get to enjoy her day with her. It made me sad; but Elizbeth isn't sad. She has been invited to spend the night with Sara. It will be her first "real" sleepover. AND.. she gets to do it all by herself. She can hardly wait. She was up and had her bags packed within 5 minutes!

I have to take Erin to Houghton today. The timing is horrible. I would rather be with my 6 year old and I was very concerned that Elizabeth would be sad. But she doesn't care one bit! The only sad thing is that we made 24 cupcakes to take to school and we've been hit with a snow storm and schools are closed. The good thing... I get to spend the morning with my girl! The bad.. .I will have to make 24 more cupcakes for Monday!

But for now, we will enjoy the moment; enjoy the day. Our precious girl is growing up. She is full of life. We are so blessed to have her in our life! Happy Birthday baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment