Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday - Elizabeth

Alright, today is Saturday so it's Elizabeth's day to focus. We had soccer pictures today. I didn't think she would ever play soccer again; actually any sport. But her very best friend, Sara, is playing and she wanted Elizabeth and Ri to play. So we are playing this fall. I get the joy of coaching. You would think that after 17 years of watching soccer, I would know the rules. Nope.. I don't. But that's ok. It is fun to watch Ri and Elizabeth get excited abouat playing.

Today, we had pictures. The kids hung out at Sara's while Daddy and I went to Jacob's first JV game. It was great to watch him play. He did great. he started and ended up playing the entire 2nd half. He would have played more in the first half, but accidentally forgot to remove his watch. That caused the coach to recieve a yellow card which then caused Jacob to sit the bench. It was one of those "life lessons"; great to learn, hard to watch. We were able to watch Sam's varsity game as well. He was one of the captains! What an honor! Both games were exciting. Both teams won; but Varsity won in the last 5 seconds of the game. Very fun to watch.

Emily is driving to Colorado.... pray she gets there safely. They are drivign straight through. that always makes me nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment